This Day Camp is available to CSD students only.
Pre-K through Fifth Grade. Your child's birthday must fall between 9/1/2009 and 9/1/2015
If cooking demonstrations and food-based activities are scheduled, campers will have the opportunity to sample what has been prepared. Eating the samples is not required.
- Two healthy snacks will be provided (9:30 am and 3:00 pm)
- Any field trip admissions and/or guest speaker fees
- Reusable water bottle (labeled with your child's name)
- Large, healthy non-refrigerated lunch (SoulShine is a nut-free facility)
- Dress your child appropriately for the weather
Drop-off 7:30 to 9:30 am
Pick-up 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students: $55/day
- Non-enrolled students: $65/day
Late Registration Fees:
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students who register after the registration deadline: $75/day
- Non-enrolled students who register after the registration deadline: $85/day
A minimum of ten confirmed registrations by the registration deadline – per camp day – is required for the camp to take place. You will be notified as quickly as possible if any camp days are being cancelled.
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, November 21 at 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Deadline: Wednesday, November 20 at 11:59 pm
New, streamlined process for Day Camp Registration
Download and read the Day Camp Handbook
Complete the Camper Registration Form (below)
Parents will be asked to affirm receipt/reading of the handbook. Please complete that step first.
Pay for the Camp Days via PayPal
When you complete the registration form, you'll be given the price and the link to pay via PayPal. Tuition Express is not required for Day Camp fees.