Parks and Appreciation
Day Camp KWD
Apr 1, 2019 - Apr 5, 2019
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
2052 Hosea Williams Dr SE, Atlanta
Lunch will not be provided. Please pack your child’s lunch and dress them appropriately for the weather.
- Field Trips to Piedmont Park, Arabia Mountain, Doll’s Head Trail
- Local Park Service: Picking up litter
- Dream Boards
- Lemonade Stand
- Native Georgia Plants
If cooking demonstrations and food-based activities are scheduled, campers will have the opportunity to sample what has been prepared. Eating the samples is not required.
- Two healthy snacks will be provided (9:30 am and 3:00 pm)
- Any field trip admissions and/or guest speaker fees
- Reusable water bottle
- Large, healthy non-refrigerated lunch
- Dress your child appropriately for the weather
Drop-off 7:30 to 9:30 am
Pick-up 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Currently enrolled SoulShine After School students: $45/day
- Non-enrolled students: $55/day
To register your child for this Day Camp:
- Complete the form below
- Watch your email for links to
* The After School/Day Camp Parent Handbook
* The online enrollment form. Complete this online enrollment form for each child you want to register. The online enrollment form must be completed at the initial time of registration.
* The Tuition Express form to set up payment (for those who are not already enrolled in SoulShine)
- Once all the necessary information has been received, we will send confirmation
NOTE: Your child’s spot is not confirmed until payment instructions and required paperwork are received.
A minimum of ten confirmed registrations by the registration deadline – per camp day – is required for the camp to take place. You will be notified as quickly as possible if any camp days are being cancelled.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, March 25 at 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Deadline: Sunday, March 24 at 11:59 pm
Registration is closed for this event.